The UK partner in the Social Farming, Social Impact project is Growing Rural Enterprise Ltd. Based in Sudbury, Derbyshire in the United Kingdom, Growing Rural Enterprise provide support to diverse rural businesses in the county and surrounding counties.
- To deliver innovative and meaningful learning opportunities for rural business
- To inspire and make a difference to rural business, building confidence knowledge and skills
- Deliver courses and workshops to rural businesses
- One to one coaching, mentoring and advice
- Manage and deliver projects which help rural businesses start, develop and grow
- Work with partners to improve the rural economy, business sustainability and viability
Contacts at Growing Rural Enterprise are Nick Platt and Julie White.
Please visit their website at http://www.growingruralenterprise.co.uk
United Kingdom Social Farming Social Impact Case Studies: